The CHAT feature allows a general interaction between teachers, principal, students and parents.
- Who can use the chat feature? The chat feature is accessible by all users including the parents and students. Chat flexibility varies from Teacher – Teacher, Student – Teacher, Parents – Teachers, Teacher – Principal and Parents – Principal etc.
- Are their class based chat group that are monitor by teachers? There are group chats for each class where the form teacher is automatically a participant. This is to maintain control as to what the chat is used to discuss via the system. The principal is also allowed to view these chat groups.
- Who can create a chat group? The group chats are created by the teachers, administrators or principals.
- How secured is a chat conversation? The chat conversations can only be seen on the web and the app which is secured by the school.
- Can the chat be used at the anytime? The chat applications are always available once there in internet connection.
- How can I start a new chat?
- How can I search for a contact to begin chat?
- How do I know the right person to start a chat with for school related concerns?